Carpaccio With Pesto Truffle Dressing
Main course, Serves 2
Make sure the carpaccio is thawed. Cut the tomatoes into wedges and the spring onion into fine rings. Now grill the asparagus briefly in a grill pan. Put some corn salad on a plate, put the carpaccio over it, divide the asparagus, spring onion, tomatoes and the Parmesan, the dressing can now also be added and you can eat!
- 2x The Frozen Butcher Angus Beef Carpaccio
- 200g Mini Asparagus
- 100g Cherry Tomatoes cut into wedges
- 50g corn salad
- 30g Arugula
- 30g of roasted pine nuts
- 30g of Parmesan cheese
- 2 Stalks of spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. pesto
- 1 tbsp. truffle mayonnaise
- 1/2 tbsp. Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp. truffle oil (The truffle oil is not necessary but makes it extra tasty)
- Put them all in a bowl, stir and place in the fridge.