Blissful Iberico Burger
You’ve bought an Iberico burger. Better make it worthwhile because this is no ordinary meat. It comes from Iberico pork, world famous for its dried ham.
So when you have the best burger, you’d better complement it with divine ingredients. Need some inspiration? Here you go:
- Wash the lettuce and tomato. Slice the tomato and pull some of the more tender leaves from the heart of the lettuce head.
- Blend the chopped parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mayonnaise to a smooth emulsion using a hand blender.
- Grill the burger patty and halved chorizo sausage on your grill plate for ± 3 minutes each side. (You can also use a frying pan if you don’t have a grill.)
- Brush one side of the bread slices with olive oil and roast.
- When roasted, rub with a clove of garlic.
- Take a slice of bread and spread with parsley mayonnaise. Place a tomato slice, lettuce leaves and the halved chorizo sausage on top, then again some parsley mayonnaise and the Iberico burger. Dress with parsley mayonnaise followed by another slice of tomato and more lettuce. Finally, put the other slice of bread on top.
- Pierce with a skewer on both sides and, if you like, cut diagonally for the perfect burger.
- 1 The Frozen Butcher Iberico Hamburger
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaved parsley
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Lemon juice
- 1 chorizo sausage
- 1 tomato
- A few lettuce heart leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ clove of garlic
- 2 thick slices of white bread