Honest Organic Burger
We searched for the best organic beef in the world and found it in Uruguay. The farmers over there are passionate about protecting the biodiversity and producing delicious, tasty natural beef. This burger is made with that beef.
So this is an honest burger and deserves an honest recipe. And, as one of our front runners, it’s the real deal.
- Wash the tomato and lettuce leaves. Slice the tomato.
- Slice the pickle and the jalapeño.
- Halve the bun and make the yoghurt mayonnaise.
- Now it’s time to assemble your burger. Dress the bottom half of the bun with yoghurt-mayonnaise. Place 3 lettuce leaves and the tomato on top.
- Fry the burger for ± 3 minutes on each side on a grill plate or in a frying pan, flipping it once.
- Then add the burger patty, a dollop of mustard and ketchup, the pickle, the jalapeño and dried unions.
- Finally, place the other half of the bun on top.
- 1 The Frozen Butcher Organic Hamburger
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 3 slices of pickle
- 3 slices of tomato
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt combined with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 6 leaves of Little Gem lettuce
- 1 (Waldkorn) bun