Glorious Bunless Beef Burger
“Unfortunatelly our Rainforest Alliance Certified Beef Burger is not available anymore. But the recipe is! You can use ook Angus Burger instead.
In this recipe we’ve complemented the burger with some tasty sweet potato fries and caramelized onion. Aw yeah! Is your mouth watering yet?”
First, we make the fries:
- Cut the sweet potato into fry-shaped strips and season them with paprika powder, garlic powder and olive oil. Add some cornstarch to make them extra crispy.
- Cover the baking tray with greaseproof paper and make sure the fries are spread out on the baking tray.
- Bake the fries in the oven for 20 minutes at 200 °C. Flip the fries after 10 minutes, so they bake evenly.
Now onto the caramelized onions:
- Peel and cut the onion into half rings.
- Mix them with balsamic vinegar, salt and butter.
- Heat it all up until the onions are caramelized. This will take about 15 minutes.
Finally, the burger:
- Grill the burger for three minutes on each side. When you’re done, don’t forget to let the burger rest for 2 minutes.
Now it’s time to plate it all up! Grate some cheddar cheese onto the burger, add the caramelized onions and top it all off with some BBQ sauce. Add the sweet potato fries and the sliced pickles to the side. Enjoy!
- 2 The Frozen Butcher Angus Burgers
- 85 grams of cheddar cheese
- 2 pickles
- BBQ sauce
For the sweet potato fries:
- 200 grams of sweet potato
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Paprika powder
And for the caramelized onions:
- 1 red onion
- 20 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper