Bacon Camembert Burger
Combining the best of two worlds. That’s what we’re good at. So how about some French cheese with two American favorites all wrapped up into a delicious package? Yes please!
- Slice the tomatoes and put them on a plate with some basil.
- Cut the onion and bacon. Fry the onion in a pan for 5 minutes together with the bacon strips.
- Grill the Angus Burger for 3 minutes on each side.
Let the meat rest for 2 minutes and…
- Cut the Camembert in two halves and place it on the pastry sheet.
- Place the burger on top of the Camembert.
- Put the onions and bacon on top of the burger.
- Cut out the pastry sheet and fold it over the burger.
- Glaze it with the beaten egg and sprinkle some black sesame seeds over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Yep, it’s that easy. Serve it with the tomatoes on the side. Bon appétit!
Burgers (and more) from The Frozen Butcher:
- 1 Frozen Butcher Angus Beef burger (125 grams)
- 1 Camembert
- 75 grams of bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (200 grams)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds
- 2 tomatoes
- 12 fresh basil leaves